Digital Technology Labs can help you design a new logo. The example we’ll work with in this blog post is Hayworths Vintage Inspired Shoes.
1. We will ask you to fill out a detailed branding briefing document.
2. Next, we will ask you to provide mood boards or Pinterest boards, or any additional content that will be useful in helping us achieve the right solution for you.
3. The first iteration will give approximately 12 different design solutions for you to consider.
4. At this point, we’d like to discuss your project with you, with the aim of selecting approximately 3 designs of the original 12 to explore in more detail.
5. The second iteration explores these designs more fully.
6. After further consultation with you, a final design is developed.
7. We also develop a set of composed mockups to show the logo in situ.
Here is an example of the original 12 designs proposed for Hayworths Vintage Inspired Shoes:
The h. and full size Hayworths were the client’s choice, and the next iteration looked like this:
Finally we further refined the logo, and mocked up the logo design to produced the following:
The client was over the moon with the develop of the logo, and the end results. So much so, we had a very fun and exciting time together, putting the new logo into the avatars and banner pictures for her social media sites. She’s also received some great feedback on her social media sites in regards to the design, which has been all together very positive.