iPhone X why I love it; because of so many reasons. This is a blog post where I’m going to try and put into words some of the reasons why I think it’s a fantastic phone and piece of tech.
Here is a bit about why I really love the new iPhone X. It’s because I feel that it really represents a massive progression after everything that has gone before it. This is both through it’s visuals, but also about the user experience. I’ll try and break this down into why I love it:
The reasons why I love the iPhone X
- Beautiful screen, in colours, brightness, and how it’s curved – love that it’s curved, love this so much. I actually like the notch, I thought I wouldn’t get on with it but I do.
- Portrait mode, I’m addicted to taking pictures at the moment as the camera – especially portrait mode is amazing, it’s like my phone is a DSLR camera!
- No button, at all – feels like the jump from iPod to touchscreen, and feels like you’ve got a giant touchpad on your phone. I thought it wouldn’t work, but it’s one of my favourite features.
- Face ID – to unlock the phone; it works brilliantly – a big surprise, and is so much more convenient than using finger prints / finger ID
- More coherent OS – this is the enhancements in iOS, but how everything just makes sense, and works together really well, e.g. the new control centre.
- Haptic feedback, e.g. on the open Camera button is really good.
- Its a very pretty piece of hardware; the screen, the form factor, any angle – and the software / operating system is great.
- I haven’t found anything about the phone I don’t like yet.
iPhone X – how and where to buy
Well if you already wanted one, or if this tempted you at all, go here to the apple store website and place your order! I purchased on-line then collected in the store, which is always a really good experience. I always prefer to go direct to Apple to buy this stuff – as you never get the same premium experience with other non-Apple providers.